Saturday 27 November 2010

Much too much

I don't know if I can keep going. My ebb is as low as it has ever been, and my thoughts are dire, distraught, distressed, dreadful and depressing. I feel I want to die. It is too hard.

Vixen came here while I was out, and carried off Dr P's  legal documents. I know what they are, but of course Dr P does not. I asked him did Vixen ask about anything, and he thought she did, but could not remember what. Well, I said, documents are missing from your files. What sort of documents? he asked. The sort of documents which she could use...he looked mystified.

She does not know about the one I can use, which is put away in what I hope is a safe place.

I knew she was here, because the carer phoned to let me know, and that she'd gone into Dr P's study. When I checked the filing cabinet, these documents were missing.

She left me a note, in unaccustomedly honeyed tones, giving details of her family's overseas trip, and of her sister's (the WSD) visit a couple of weeks from now. It would be 'an ideal time' for me to be able to go away. Yeah! Opportunity for mice to play - but rats and vermin more likely.

Sorry, not going anywhere.

I cannot sleep, or eat (not that that is doing me any harm, at least some weight has been coming off, and I feel like giving up, totally.

My brother in law said he would telephone Vixen, as I felt incapable of doing so, but I have not heard from him yet.

I could care for Dr P cheerfully and lovingly, as I have been doing, but I absolutely cannot cope with this sort of tension and enmity. What could possible be worth it?

6 comments:

molly said...

So sorry to hear this. In spite of my usual optimistic view of people this seems to indicate that some people are actually evil.....Hope you get some support to help you cope with the vermin!

Anonymous said...

This is awful. It sounds like a confrontation is necessary, but it is understandable that you do not feel up to it. Perhaps your brother-in-law can threaten her with some bits of legal jargon about trespassing etc? I hope you are able to retrieve the documents.

The Image Is Everything said...

Fight! Fight! Fight!!!!!!! Love from me and the kids.

Meggie said...

I think I know how you are feeling. My situation is different of course. I do hope you can get some sort of justice.

Relatively Retiring said...

I'm so sorry that you have to go through all this, on top of an already demanding carer's role.

VioletSky said...

This is dreadful behaviour. I am so sorry you have to endure the intrusion.
Keep on at you brother in law if need be and let her know she will have a fight if she continues.
Then get a filing cabinet with a lock. (hopefully that is not closing the barn door after the horse has bolted)