Friday 5 November 2010

Proof

Through a strange combination of circumstances, specifically lack of respect for my privacy, I now have hard evidence of my stepdaughters' ill will towards me. I need legal advice, and expect to get it soon.

I have been shaking all day with tension, and feel ill,  enraged and outraged. Such malice is very hard to bear. To my mind there has been improper behaviour, and exploitation of a father's increasingly failing memory.

I attest here, that notwithstanding tensions from time to time, I have at all times acted honourably and honestly towards my husband, and I think those who really do know me would concur with this statement. And my husband keeps telling me how good, kind and honest I am towards him. And that he believes himself to be lucky to have me.

How right I have been to have guarded my privacy and my own affairs from them all, and not to have expressed my anger or disagreements at all.

SD1, who I will now refer to as Vicious, if only to vent some spleen, called this morning, as I was about to go out. I stayed home instead. After she left I discovered quite a lot of her opinions and actions. Despicable, they are.

It behoves me to watch even more vigilantly on all flanks, and to see what action I can take.

7 comments:

Relatively Retiring said...

How very sad that you should be made to feel this.
Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I hope you are able to take legal advice soon, and in the meantime, keep a record of any incidents between you or evidence of wrongdoing on her part.

Elisabeth said...

Oh the difficulties of managing conflict in step families, especially when feelings get out of control. Take care.

VioletSky said...

Oh dear. I hate to hear this. I hope you can get good, useful legal advice in short order.

molly said...

And all we really want, as we get older, is peace and harmony! Good luck !Good to be aware of what she is up to.....There is no bliss in ignorance.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I am sorry to hear this. I send you many thoughts x

Christine said...

Yes... it can be like that... take care, confront, and keep records!!